RIDE-DEMIC 2020 CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. How to Enter: The Ride-Demic 2020 Contest (the "Promotion") is open from 12:00am (EDT) on Wednesday, July 1, 2020 to 11:59pm (EDT) on Friday, July 31, 2020 ("Entry Period"). No purchase is necessary.
• During the Entry Period, fill out the online entry form, submit it, and then follow up again with your ending mileage. Access to forms is available online at www.southside-hd.com/ride-demic.
• Only one entry per person is permitted. If it is found that entrant has submitted more than one entry, only the initial entry received by Hampton Roads Harley-Davidson, Inc. will be used. Limit: All entries and final mileage submissions (with up to date odometer photos) must be received by the date(s) and time(s) noted above.
2. Eligibility: The Ride-Demic 2020 Contest is sponsored by Hampton Roads Harley-Davidson, Inc. (“Sponsor”) and its respective dealerships of Hampton Roads Harley-Davidson and Southside Harley-Davidson. Only individuals, who are residing in the fifty United States or the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older as of the commencement of the Entry Period, are eligible to enter the Promotion. Employees of Sponsor, Sponsor’s subsidiaries and sales representatives, as well as those involved in the development, production (including prize suppliers), implementation and distribution of this Promotion, and their advertising or promotion agencies, parent companies, agents, officers, subsidiaries, service providers and affiliates, and Promoter and any other persons or entities directly associated with this Promotion ("Promotion Entities") and members of the immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons are ineligible to enter the Promotion or win any prizes. Only the first 100 participants to submit their online entry form, final mileage, and schedule and receive their free oil change will be eligible to receive prizes.
3. Prize/Odds of Winning: 1 (one) complementary oil change for any make/model of motorcycle the dealership services, valid at Southside Harley-Davidson and Hampton Roads Harley-Davidson (Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) 107.81 dollars (USD $107.81)) will be awarded to all registered participants who have successfully logged 250 miles or more during the Entry Period. The dealership will service any make/model of motorcycle available, pending part availability, and there will be a standard upgrade cost of $22.95 plus tax to the participant if they request to use synthetic oil. Participant must use online HRHD Service Sign-In Form to schedule a service date. Participant must claim and receive complementary oil change to be eligible to receive all other prizes. 1 (one) Limited Print H-D Anniversary Shirt, HRHD part #BRA20/01, valid at Southside Harley-Davidson, one dealership print H-D licensed T-Shirt, valid at Hampton Roads Harley-Davidson (Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) 37.99 dollars (USD $37.99)) will be awarded to all registered participants who have successfully logged 500 miles or more during the Entry Period. 1 (one) H-D Pro Detailing Kit, H-D part #93600057A, valid at Southside Harley-Davidson and Hampton Roads Harley-Davidson (Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) 54.99 dollars (USD $54.99)) will be awarded to all registered participants who have successfully logged 1,000 miles or more during the Entry Period. 1 (one) AIRHAWK® Seat Cushion, HRHD part #86-9505, #86-9506, #85-9510, or #86-9511, valid at Southside Harley-Davidson and Hampton Roads Harley-Davidson (Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) 99.00 dollars (USD $99.00)) will be awarded to all registered participants who have successfully logged 2,500 miles or more during the Entry Period. Participant choice between 1 (one) H-D Eagle Metal Locker, HRHD part #HDL-19705 (Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) 259.00 dollars (USD $259.00)), 1 (one) H-D Silhouette Bar & Shield Fire Pit HRHD part #HDL-10074 (Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) 229.00 dollars (USD $229.00)), or 1 (one) H-D Winger Bar & Shield LED Ad Clock, HRHD part #HDL-16641(Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) 179.00 dollars (USD $179.00)), valid at Southside Harley-Davidson and Hampton Roads Harley-Davidson will be awarded to all registered participants who have successfully logged 5,000 miles or more during the Entry Period. 1 (one) $500 gift card valid at Southside Harley-Davidson or Hampton Roads Harley-Davidson (Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) 500 dollars (USD $500)) will be awarded to the grand prize winner who has logged the most miles through the entry form and final mileage submission. Gift card must be used on or before 7/31/2021. Some prizes are not kept in stock at dealerships and may be special ordered by Sponsor after the customer has received their complementary oil change and may take up to 90 days for delivery. If every contest participant rides over 5,000 miles, the total amount of all combined prizes awarded will have an Average Retail Value (“ARV”) of 56,379.00 dollars (USD $56,379.00). No transfer, assignment, substitution, or cash equivalent for the prize is permitted, except at Sponsor's sole discretion due to prize unavailability or for any other reason, and then only for a prize of approximately equal or greater value. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received and the amount of miles the participant has successfully logged. Any depiction of prize is for illustrative purpose only. The winner is solely responsible for any local, state or federal taxes, and any other taxes, fees and costs connected with the prize, and all federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Winners will be asked to visit Sponsor’s address provided in these Official Rules to collect prize. SPONSOR MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR SUITABILITY OF THE PRIZE.
4. Winner Selection and Notification: The first 100 participants to submit their online entry form, final mileage, and schedule and receive their free oil change will be eligible to receive prizes. Winners must submit their online entry form, final mileage, and schedule and receive their free oil change to claim their prizes. If the potential winner refuses their prizes, is found to be ineligible, or if he/she cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, such potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected.
5. General Conditions: This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Return of prize or prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification of the winner and an alternate winner may be selected. Unless prohibited by law, acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agents to use the winner's name, address (city and state), statements, comments, answers to questions, biographical information, voice, photo, likeness, any other materials supplied or provided by the winner in connection with the Promotion for advertising and trade purposes without further compensation, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known and hereafter devised, including without limitation online; and (ii) a release by the winner of the Sponsor and Promotion Entities of any and all claims arising out of or in connection with the administration of this Promotion, the use, misuse, and/or possession of his/her entry, and/or acceptance, possession and/or use or misuse of the prize. Any potential winner may be required to sign and return to Sponsor an affidavit of eligibility and a liability/publicity release within ten (10) days of the date that Sponsor first attempts to notify the potential winner. Entries become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Proof of deposit or sending of entry will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Correspondence and inquiries regarding this promotion will not be acknowledged or answered. Any person attempting to defraud Sponsor or in any way tamper with this Promotion will be ineligible for the prize and will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. This includes falsifying any information on the entry form. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, or defective entries, malfunctions of electronic equipment, computer hardware or software, including any technology failure or human error. Sponsor has the right to cancel, terminate or modify this Promotion if it cannot be completed as planned due to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures, or other conditions beyond Sponsor's control, and to select winner from eligible entries received on or before the termination date. Sponsor is not responsible for any failure to contact entrants, whether due to technical or human error. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Promotion in the event that it becomes infected by a computer virus or otherwise technically impaired. Void where prohibited by law. This Promotion is subject to these Official Rules. By entering the Promotion, entrants agree to waive any right to and release Sponsor and Promotion Entities from any claim of ambiguity or error in the Official Rules or the Promotion itself, and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by all decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. By entering the Promotion, entrants affirm that they have read, accepted, and agree to these Official Rules.
6. Disclaimers: By entering this Contest, entrants agree that Sponsor and Promotion Entities shall not be liable for losses or injuries of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of prize, participation in this Promotion, or any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer online system, computer dating mechanism, software, or any combination thereof, or any illegible, damaged, lost, late (including delayed transmissions), mutilated, forged, destroyed, tampered with, misdirected, incomplete, mass machine printed, mechanically duplicated entries or entries otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, and such entries will be disqualified; (ii) to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor; and (iii) to be contacted by Sponsor or its agents by mail, email, and/or telephone concerning this Promotion. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person who is the authorized subscriber of the email account (or telephone number if no email address is listed on credit union primary share account) designated on the winning entry. The formation, interpretation and performance of this agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Virginia applicable to agreements made and to be performed by Virginia Beach residents entirely within the State of Virginia without regard to its conflicts of law provisions, with venue in Virginia Beach, Virginia. In conducting this Promotion, Sponsor may collect personal information from entry when entering the Promotion. AIRHAWK® is a registered trademark of AIRHAWK International, LLC. AIRHAWK International, LLC and H-D U.S.A., Inc. are not in any way affiliated with this contest or its promotion.
7. Winner List: Winner List requests will only be accepted after the grand prize winner has been announced, and no later than Saturday, August 15, 2020. For the winner list, mail a postcard to Ride-Demic 2020 Contest, 385 N. Witchduck Rd., Virginia Beach, VA 23462 during the Entry Period with the line “ Ride-Demic 2020 Contest Winner List,” your name, complete address, telephone number, and email address on the back of the postcard (US Mail Entry).
8. Sponsor: Hampton Road Harley-Davidson, 6450 George Washington Hwy, Rt. 17, Yorktown, VA 23692
Southside Harley-Davidson, 385 N. Witchduck Rd., Virginia Beach, VA 23462
9. Promoter: Hampton Road Harley-Davidson, 6450 George Washington Hwy, Rt. 17, Yorktown, VA 23692
Southside Harley-Davidson, 385 N. Witchduck Rd., Virginia Beach, VA 23462
A copy of these Official Rules may be obtained at Sponsor’s address provided in these Official Rules during the Entry Period.