All new from Harley-Davidson, the Street Glide ST lets you live your performance bagger dreams! Call and set up your demo experience today.
An elevated pro-touring performance bagger steeped in West Coast style cues
This is the right bike for:
- 117 cubic inches of displacement and high-performance tuning
- Iconic bagger styling with a classic batwing fairing
- Enthusiasts seeking top-of-the-line comfort and performance
Milwaukee-Eight® 117 V-Twin
The new pinnacle of torque and displacement with a factory-installed powertrain. Precision oil/air cooling. 126 ft. lbs. of torque at 3750 RPM. Tuned heavy breather intake and high flow exhaust maximize engine performance, a boost you can feel with every twist of the throttle.
WEST COAST STYLING
Blacked Out Everything
Front end, controls, powertrain and exhaust. The only bright bits are pushrod tubes and tappet covers, and machined cylinder fins.
Sport Touring Profile
Standard bag height for a trimmed look and more room to lean.
Classic Batwing Fairing
Iconic H-D design with a fork-mounted fairing, features a splitstream vent to limit head buffeting and low-profile dark windshield.
Features and Optional Rider Safety Enhancements
- Standard Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)
- Boom! Box GTS infotainment system with color touch screen, two fairing-mount speakers and hidden radio antenna.
- Emulsion-technology rear shocks, with a single knob to hydraulically adjust pre-load for optimal ride and control.
- 49mm forks with dual bending valve suspension technology.
- Daymaker LED headlamps
- Smart Security System with proximity-based, hands-free security fob.
Optional Cornering Rider Safety Enhancements
• Cornering Electronically Linked Brakes
• Cornering-Traction Control with modes
• Drag Torque Slip Control
• Vehicle Hold Control
• Tire Pressure Monitoring (TPMS)
Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, surcharges (attributable to raw materials costs in the product supply chain), added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change. Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks. Dealer prices may vary.